Monday, October 10, 2011

I don't know what to take this guy as. He contrasts himself from his liberal friend, then says the word "ass," I don't know if this was a serious thing or if this is oddly strong satire?!



Am I the only one who picks out that he exclaims that Kids shouldn't be put in a position to have to read anything that challenges what they believe? ....cause, isn't that what he's a proponent of? His proposal is only the same strategy only bettering his point of view instead. "But hang on... Isn't he proposing a good thing for Christianity?" I really don't think that that would be a good thing for Christianity at all... And I'm sorry to insult this guys community college education (thats truth actually) but all throughout history the church flourishes most under persecution, not organized-well intentioned brain washing. IF the bible is truth, and I believe it is, that truth speaks louder than theory and I can in good conscience allow apposing views around impressionable minds.

2 comments:

  1. Wow. Where do you find these things?

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lot of Places, these I found myself. but I frequent jesusneedsnewpr.net and Stufffundieslike.com and there are a ton more, but those are some of the ones I frequent the most

    ReplyDelete