Monday, September 28, 2009

well, Got through my work day... now chillin in a coffee shop, probably my favorite thing to do. Had a wonderful weekend. Stephi's 16th... (going on 30) she's always a blessing to me. I like her... yeah I suppose I'll keep her around. I didn't even brake the rule as many times as I was supposed to :P so there! It was nice that way, I was relaxed and just there. I like that, I like being that. So mostly the time was good. Glad for the time and the memories that it is/was... the interesting thing is. the things you want not to remember, moments of poor character, Times I should have shown a higher character as a leader. And no one demands perfection as condition of friendship, well at least none of my friends do luckily. But I want to have the integrity they deserve, if I honestly consider myself a leader than i must never settle or shrug off the responsibility I have to be that. but any way, I would love to write more, and I may later, but I need to get some reading finished, and its already almost midnight so... later will be later

1 comment:

  1. But i'm NOT going on 30! and...a little curious about the poor character...but i'll wait for de next post.

    ReplyDelete