Saturday, January 9, 2010

ramblings of an early morning

insert jack; thumb finds the center button and a luminescent apple worms your earbuds with anticipation. Meese, Foreign Oren, flogging molly, Taylor swift, Panic! at the disco,  Owl City and Good Charlotte... Drowning in melodies early in the morning with eyes closed head on pillow. Mmmm  the best way to start a day. couldn't sleep any more. Five hours. I feel like a sprinter... late to bed early to rise but the middle part was good. Two hours spent in melodies, thoughts move: Physics, investments, the good the bad (the ugly HA! beat you to it) of life, Politics and demographics, people... the mustache lady I saw yesterday. (when you get old you should care at least a little about looks *shudders) Mind slipping back and forth from coherent to melody. fingers pound a fret board made of imagination and back to thought. Sifting through parts of my book all written in my head. A relationship, a someday, looking forward is good, a conversation I'll get to have some day making up how it will go. fire engine red (Mhmm!) A notion; be allowed to wash feet someday. good stuff. *sigh, short prayer but a good one. OH! new music videos. yes!!!! the beach: worm sand, an aroma that happens not to be pleasant, but so unique that you enjoy the kind of times that it brings. I miss the ocean. Two hours pass in this fashion. the house is still asleep, My ears are far from bored but do I risk getting up and disturbing the solitude that my eyes see in the room... Oh.... Hi chubb's nvm

No comments:

Post a Comment