Thursday, February 4, 2010

the rhymes of the times that slip my mind; Day in... and day out. Phrases define the thoughts that negate my mind; forgotten by the tongue; inability to redefine  they bypass the security they'd provide. why's it so hard to find that instead in the divine. Words and wonders, understood and unpacked is the "hope" I attract my means to. to understand to comprehend even the recesses and processes that I possess. course it never gets lonely in there, there's more than I can share... to myself evidently. Much less a world or even a person that I care for or intend for... and what about wait for?!  ...Oh to wait for. Where's the line drawn between romance afar and delusion amidst? am I to know?... Or am i to simply risk? Imagination seams to be my blessing and my course. When the what if's and could be's seam like should and would be's. Am I wrong, am I gone?....hmm; gone? To be wrong in the end seams less than a loss, lower than under, because wrong doesn't mean have or haven't any more; but how could and you shouldn't. I understand the place these rhymes lead your mind. but its not up to your mind to decipher mine. there's allot of hands but only two I see. one that presses and waits for me... one that covers the head of shame; and on the other hand lies all the other hands you see. More you ask...ha!... I know there are but those are the two that I shake. And there is more that baffles my mind, that steals my thoughts and takes my time. but not this time, this time is that time and I'll do that another time.,

No comments:

Post a Comment